Saturday, 8 January 2011

What´s up?

Happy new year to all!

After I returned back home from Oxford, everyday life has taken all my time. But during the Christmas holidays I found time to test my new etching unit. After some trials with exposuretime, temperatures etc. I got results that looks promising for some goods wagons and parts for the loco. But there are a need to redesign a lot to get more buildfriendly parts. I will tell more when I have experience from next trial etches.

The Rena section has a small wood with some of the pinetrees I have explained about in earlier posts. The newly added Norway spruce on the left in the picture is a result of my experiments with etched branches last week

1 comment:

  1. Knut,

    your photo shows excellent work. We have a lot to aim for to match this standard!

    Well done.

    Bob Jones.